The Power of Coaching (POC) has been designed by the creators of the CTP and OTP to enhance the leadership of teaching and learning through promoting effective coaching. Facilitated by our experienced OLEVI accredited school leaders, the POC forms part of the OLEVI teaching and learning syllabus, which has gained a national reputation for raising standards in teaching and learning.
The POC consists of three sessions for 12 to 16 delegates packed with practical activities, tools and techniques that can be utilised back in their school.
The aims of the POC are to:
- Provide opportunities for delegates to engage in a range of activities and access theories behind effective coaching practices
- Exemplify how to implement coaching in a range of professional contexts from the classroom to the training room
- Enable delegates to select their own coaching model to articulate to others
- Link coaching to outstanding practice and how to achieve outstanding learning
- Be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of outstanding teaching and learning practices
- Have experience in facilitating both groups and individuals
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of success through their teaching
- Have received endorsement from their headteacher on their ability to develop
It is expected that delegates attend all sessions in full.
Session one: Tuesday 27 April 2021, 9am – 1pm
Session two: Monday 10 May 2021, 9am – 1pm
Session three: Friday 21 May 2021, 9am – 1pm
Session one: Monday 14 June 2021, 9am – 1pm
Session two: Monday 28 June 2021, 12pm – 4pm
Session three: Friday 9 July 2021, 9am – 1pm
Duration: Three sessions
Delivered by: Tuxford Academy on behalf of TVTSA
Costs: £435 (ex VAT) per delegate/ eight units for members
Please note that completion of the booking form does not guarantee you a place on the programme. We will contact you to confirm if you have secured a place.