As a provider nationally approved by the Department for Education, this programme offers both new and experienced clerks an opportunity to develop their role so that they can contribute effectively to governance at their school or academy trust. New clerks will be able to develop their understanding of clerking and develop essential knowledge and skills, whilst experienced clerks will be able to enhance and develop their competencies and expertise.
The programme will consist of:
- Four face-to-face modules with experienced, high quality facilitators
- 360° evaluation to establish your competencies and areas to develop
- Inter-session research and activities to put your learning into practice
- Reflection on your learning throughout the programme
- Peer support and sharing practice with other clerks on the programme
All virtual modules will be held from 9:30 – 12:30
The full cost of the programme is £430 per delegate; £350 will be funded by the Department for Education, which means that schools will only be required to pay £80 or for TVTSA alliance member 1 unit.