Jason Bangbala is a leading educational consultant, delivering his unique style of training to organisations across the UK. As well as training courses and consultancy work, he continues to be an active classroom practitioner.
His core areas of training are:
- Behaviour management
- Circle time
- Coaching and structured play
This session will help you to:
- Identify types of misbehaviour
- Understand motives behind misbehaviour and staff impact on pupil behaviour
- Manage inappropriate behaviour non-confrontationally
- Encourage pupils to behave well
- Motivate and engage pupils of different abilities
- Enhance concentration, motivation and behaviour
- Create a climate for learning
- Minimise disruption and encourage good pupil behaviour
His training programmes are tailored to reach a wide range of staff in education. He has delivered training at headteacher and deputy head conferences, LEA AST and NQT programmes, sessions for learning support staff, learning mentors, lunchtime organisers, business operations staff, and PGCE students, GTP trainees and college tutors. His training has even extended into HM Youth Offenders Institutions.
Before setting up his own training and consultancy business Jason was a highly successful classroom teacher and senior manager in secondary education. His teaching experience has been based on working in challenging areas, challenging schools and with challenging pupils.
All the training courses are practical, interactive and highly engaging. Some of the most commonly used words or phrases from people who have experienced Jason’s training include: