Whether you are a local authority maintained school, a standalone academy or a small trust within our region, and are interested in joining a teaching alliance, we would be delighted to hear from you.
We are happy to answer any questions you might have, which we would do in an informal environment, and at a time and place of your choosing – offering you the chance to find out more about how we work and what your school could gain from working in partnership.
- A range of programmes, including from OLEVI and the Science Learning Partnership
- Potential to become involved in funded projects and initiatives
- Access to our professionals, subject specialists and networking teams
- Sharing of ideas and good practice
- Involvement and support with Initial Teaching Training including School Direct
- SLE support
- Primary Science Quality Mark
- Health check/peer challenge training for senior leaders
- To attend and engage in alliance board meetings
- Share data, including RAISE online, FFT, school improvement plans and school SEF information, to enable the alliance to prioritise targets
- Sharing of resources where appropriate
- Gain formal support to become a partner from your governing body
- Include an agreed statement about TVTSA and our role within your school website to actively promote the work of the alliance
Get in touch
For further information, contact us.