We are delighted to announce that we have been successful in our bid to support the National Church of England Academy in becoming an aspirant teaching school (ATS). Initially, the National Church of England Academy ATS will operate as a hub of TVTSA, but with its own clear identity and vision.
Current TVTSA members and new or non-members will be able to access the following through their provision:
- Early Career Development Programme
- Initial teacher training – support, CPD, recruitment advice and guidance
- OLEVI Outstanding Teaching Assistant Programme
- SIAMS support and guidance
- Leadership development including the OLEVI Outstanding Leadership in Education programme
National Church of England Academy is a leading secondary academy based in Hucknall, Nottinghamshire. The academy has been part of the local community since 1788 and today is a modern and vibrant hub of education for students from 11 to 19. With strong core value and a distinctive Christian ethos, together with expert teaching staff, outstanding leadership and top-class facilities, National Church of England Academy ATS is well placed to offer professional learning opportunities to colleagues from all phases and specialisms.