Headspace – a website for guided meditation and mindfulness – is giving educators free access to their resources.
The free subscription include access to:
- Hundreds of guided meditations on everything from stress and focus, to the workplace.
- Sleepcasts, sleep sounds and music to help create the condition for a better night’s rest.
- Inspiring videos, quick workouts, group meditations, and much more.
The experts behind Headspace recognise that educators, including support staff, are pivotal during this turbulent time.
Their aim is to reduce stress, increase resilience and improve sleep, for their subscribers.
- 30 days of meditating with Headspace can lower stress by 32% and increase reliance by 11%
- Just four 15-minute sessions of Headspace can reduce burnout by 14%.
To start your free subscription, you will need a form of ID that shows your name and place of work. Find out more and sign-up here.